2024 HR Professional of the Year Awards
The 2024 Awards Categories are below:
- HR GOAT (Greatest of All Time) Legacy Award
- Emerging Professional Award
- HR People Champion Award
- HR Impact Award
SHRM NM Human Resource Professional of the Year candidates will be evaluated on their demonstrated Integrity, Leadership, Innovation, Strategic Thinking, Character, Objectivity, Passion, Influence, and Knowledge in Human Resources. The goal is to spotlight a Human Resources professional in New Mexico who elevates the profession, who serves as a role model for his or her peers, who and sets the standard for other HR professionals to follow. We would like to tell his/her story and to recognize his/her contributions and achievements. The only requirement is the recipients must be a current practitioner of Human Resources in NM for an organization(s) serving employees working in NM.
The awards winners will be announced on April 29th, 2024 during our SHRM NM 2024 Annual Conference at the Isleta Resort & Casino. The winner will receive the following:
- A commemorative trophy/plaque to display at the winner’s workplace
- Video interview and a 30 second clip of their accomplishments presented during the Awards Ceremony
- Presentation of the award at the conference, and at the winner’s local SHRM chapter meeting (event registration/SHRM membership/HR certification not required to win)
- Recognition on the SHRM NM website and various social media outlets
- Complimentary registration to the 2025 SHRM NM Annual Conference (value up to $649; non-transferable)
The Nomination Period is now open until March 1st, 2024. Please click on the link below to submit a nomination.