2022 SHRM New Mexico State Conference
This conference is pending up to 40 SHRM PDCs, HRCI credits, and up to 8 CLEs!
Join us April 11th-12th, 2022, at the Isleta Resort & Casino for this educational event that will feature locally and nationally recognized keynote and breakout session speakers, a special Native American track, on-site vendors, the opportunity to network with HR and business professionals from across the state, and much more!
What can you expect?
- Nationally and locally known speakers chosen for their expertise on topics that reflect one of the SHRM Core Competencies
- 4 Special Keynote Sessions exclusively available to our In-Person Attendees
- 36 Breakout Sessions designed for HR, other business, and legal professionals
- Special Native American Track
- Announcement of the NM HR Professional of the Year
- Exhibitors available on site to share their products and services
- Opportunity to support the SHRM Foundation at our Silent Auction
- Opportunity to network with peers and colleagues
- Special Monday Night Event sponsored by Aon for our In-Person Attendees!
- Our friends from Por Vida Therapeutics on site to provide massages!
- Access to the Conference Platform where you will find the ability to interact with attendees, sponsors and speakers and be able to download materials provided by our sponsors, speakers, SHRM, affiliate chapters, and much more!
Virtual attendees will have access to the Conference Platform prior to event but will only be able to begin watching our 36 breakout sessions On Demand after the event so as to earn SHRM PDCs and HRCI credits. (Please note that sessions will not be live-streamed, but you will have access to them for at least 2 months after the event. We expect all sessions to be available on the Conference Platform by April 25th. Keynote sessions will not be available virtually.)
Live Attendees will have access to the Conference Platform prior to event and will also be able to watch the breakout sessions once they are posted on the platform!
Early Bird Rates: In Person – $499, Virtual – $399 Ended February 28th!
Regular Registration: In Person – $559, Virtual – $449 Ends March 30th!
Late Registration: In Person – $609, Virtual – $509
SHRM and SHRM NM Affiliate Chapter Members in good standing are eligible for a 10% discount! We must be able to verify that you are a member in good standing. (After clicking on Tickets, click on Enter Promo Code at top of form, enter 2022SHRM, and click on Apply. Then continue the registration process.)
Check out the complete Session Summaries (with agenda) & Speaker Bios
Please note that these are subject to change should a speaker have a problem that prevents them from attending our event.
Click here to review all of the sessions and the agenda!
Click here to learn more about our speakers!
Need a hotel room?
A block of rooms has been reserved at the beautiful Isleta Resort & Casino for $119.00 + tax. To reserve a room under our block, you will need to call the hotel at 505-848-1999 and tell them the group code is SHR0422. This rate is only guaranteed until March 15, 2022. After this date rate is subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
Looking for Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities?
A variety of sponsorship opportunities exist. Share your products and services with hundreds of HR and other business professionals from across the state. Click here to access the Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus for the event. Questions? Contact Charlie Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Murphy at email@example.com.
2022 HR Professional of the Year Award
The application period has now closed The award will be announced at the conference. Click here to learn more about the award.
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors
Premier Conference Sponsor
Evening Activity Sponsor
Strategic Alliance Partner
SHRM NM Leadership Sponsor