Please use a modern browser such as Chrome or update to a stable, safer version of Internet Explorer.
Download Chrome (Made by Google)
Update Internet Explorer (Made by Microsoft)
The 2018 SHRM NM State Conference will be April 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Stay tuned to this page - more information will be posted as it comes available. Registration link; https://goo.gl/xsiwDf
2018 SHRM NM State Conference
Monday, April 23, 2018 8:00 AM - Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:00 PM (Mountain Time)
We hope you’ll join us on April 23rd-25th at the 2018 SHRM NM State Conference held at the Hyatt hotel in downtown Albuquerque! You can count on three days of informative speakers, networking opportunities, and top vendors to assist you with a variety of HR-related needs.
This conference is pending up to 17 SHRM PDCs/HRCI credits!
• Nationally and locally known speakers have been chosen for their expertise on topics that reflect one of the SHRM Core Competencies
• Sessions are designed for HR, business, and legal professionals
• Special Native American Track
• Exhibitors and sponsors on-site
• 2018 HR Professional of the Year Award
• Special evening networking event featuring music, dancing, and more
• Opportunities to network with peers and colleagues
Keynote speakers include:
• Nancy Lyons, Founder & CEO of Clockwork
• Joseph Clees, Shareholder and Board of Directors, Ogletree-Deakins
• Jim Link, Chief Human Resource Officer, Randstad North America
• Margaret Lynch, Chief Human Resource Officer, The Fort Defiance Indian Hospital
• Celina Bussey, Cabinet Secretary, New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
• Kristin Hadeed, CEO of MaidSuite and Founder of Student Maid
• Dr. Richard Pimentel, Senior Partner, Milt Wright & Associates
Need a hotel room? Be sure to check out our special conference rate at the Hyatt. A block of rooms has been reserved. This rate is only guaranteed until April 2nd!
2018 SHRM NM Conference Registration Fees
2/21/18 to 4/6/18
Regular (non-discounted) $539.00
SHRM/Local Chapter Rates $489.00
SHRM State Council Member Rates $389.00
SHRM Student Chapter (w/ID verification) $150.00
Late/Onsite Registrations 4/7/18 to 4/23/18
$539.00 SHRM/Local Chapter
$439.00 SHRM State Council Member Rates
SHRM Student Chapter (w/ID verification) $200.00
Please find links for hotel and exhibitor/sponsorship information below.
Are you looking to market your business to a diverse group of business professionals that are directly or indirectly involved in the field of HR? Do you know someone who would like to take advantage of this opportunity? Check out our Exhibitor/Sponsor prospectus and share it with anyone you think might benefit from exhibiting or sponsoring the conference!
Interested in getting your business in front of hundreds of HR and other professionals?
Check out the Sponsor/Exhibitor opportunities!
Special discounted hotel registration link for the Hyatt-
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management