SHRM Certification Update
- Do you currently hold a PHR or SPHR certification?
- Have you taken the Pathway to SHRM Certification?
If you are a current holder of an HR Generalist certification* in good standing and you obtained your certification by January 31, 2015, you will be eligible for the SHRM Online Tutorial Pathway as a bridge to the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. During this process, you will have the opportunity to complete a series of steps - by December 31, 2015 - to obtain your SHRM credential.
The core of this process is an online tutorial that provides an overview of the SHRM Competency Model and explores how the competency model supports your professional development.
Ready to Start the Process?
- Visit shrmcertification.org/pathway.
- Create an account and select "Online Tutorial Pathway."
- Affirm that you hold a valid HR credential.
- Enter current certification details: certification name, issue date, and expiration date.
- Agree to abide by the SHRM Code of Ethics.
- Access and complete the Online Tutorial via the link sent to your e-mail.
- Receive your SHRM credential once you complete the pathway process, and begin a three-year recertification cycle.
Contact Leah Boetger at email@example.com for more information.